The Fun Begins on August 22nd 2015 at Lake Piru, CA
Wet n’ Wild Adventure Run 5K & Kids 1K
- Where: Lake Piru, Juan Fernandez Boat Ramp
- When: First heat starts at 8:00am on Saturday August 22nd 2015
- Pre Race Party: Cancelled
- Heat Start Times: 1st Heat Begins at 8:00am then every 30 minutes after. Register your heat on Race Day. Registration opens at 6:30am on race day.
- What to expect: Hydrate well before the race, there will be water stations positioned at key locations on the course. Expect to get wet, race volunteers and event staff members WILL be armed with super soakers.
- All participants will receive a Wet N’ Wild T shirt and goodie bag
- Costume Contest, begins at 11:30am. Bring your running costumes out. It’s all about fun!
What to bring
- Bring a change of clothes. We’ll have a rinse off station positioned by the lake, and a baggage check in station near the race entrance area. Baggage check is $5.00 per bag. All items are placed inside a large plastic bag and sealed for your protection.
- Bring a non perishable food donation to help support FOOD Share of Ventura County.
- Bring your photo ID and signed waiver at checkin
Post Race Party
- Yay! there will be beer! You’ve earned it!
- Food Trucks
- Live DJ
- Receive your finishers medal
Where to Stay?
Contact Lake Piru for camping reservations. Mention the Krusher Series for a 10% discount on campsites. There are accommodations in nearby Fillmore and Santa Clarita, CA.
Get Your Bucket List On!
Add adventure to your next run with the Wet ‘N Wild Adventure Run! Family-friendly 5K and 1K routes wind through the trees, hills, rocks and creek in beautiful Ventura County, with jungle-themed adventure at every turn.
Obstacles worthy of Harrison Ford include battling through Anaconda Alley, dodging Amazon-sized Mosquitos, cliff-climbing, dashing past Tyrannosaurs Rex, fighting to make headway against the Rainforest Deluge, clambering over the LogJam, taking on The Beast (net climb or tire run), and as always, chasing the elusive Bigfoot who makes his home in Ventura County. Get Wild! Runners and teams are encouraged to come dressed in animal-themed attire (think tiger face paint, cheetah leggings). . .or visit one of our face painting booths before your Start!
Wet N’ Wild Obstacles
- Tire Road
- 4ft Wall
- 5ft Wall
- Hill Climb
- Tire Road
- Tube Climb with slat ladder down
- Hill Decent
- 8ft Wall Slats
- 8ft Wall Ropes
- Balance Beams
- Bear crawl through Bigfoot’s Colon
- Sandbag Carry up and down boat launch ramp
- Cinderblock pull
- Over under 6 foot walls
- Beaches of Normandy mud crawl
- Tire Flip
- Ring bell in water swim or wade through – knee to waist high
- Embankment slide
- Shoreline mud crawl
- Spider web
- Floating tubes
- Floating balance beams
- Mud bath
- Monkey bars
- Cargo net up – fire pole down
- Double stack tire ladder up plastic tube into ice bath